Tuesday 24 November 2009

Buon Compleanno a Me!!


Not sure if that title is grammatically sound. A me, a moi? Whatever.
C'est mon anniversaire, peeps!

Today has been unexpectedly lovely. All cooked breakfasts, thoughtful gifts, cards and well wishing texts and FB msgs (virtually the same thing these days. Oh how dated the phone seems?)


Maybe the most touching has been the flowers my friend sent and my brother left for me. It's quite the thrill receiving a sleek box package from Interflora with a gorgeous bouquet of sunflowers and peach roses. Autumn bloom, if ever there was.

It's nice spending time with family, hearing from friends I haven't heard from in a while and chilling out to noodles and champagne lunches before going to a restaurant tonight. All this before the much heralded (by me) Birthday Pageant Passeggiata, which is where I parade around the kingdom (cul de sac) dropping in on friends and well-wishers. Trick or treat style: "I'm dressed as ME! Now how about a gift voucher for Decleor?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to T.A.MG